Quite a few things got done since the last devlog.
- Fixed a serious code issue that severely tanked performance.
- Font tweaks.
- Rebaked some lighting.
- Added a Launcher to adjust graphic settings before starting game.
- Added in-game menu with ‘Back to main menu’ and ‘Exit to desktop’ buttons.
(Accessed through ‘ESC’ key).
- Reworked the wintermap and tweaked some foliage and walking paths.
- Removed some voice acting due to plans for rework.
The plan was to release a alpha/demo version at the end of this week.
Currently I’m not entirely happy with the current state of the game, so it will most likely be postponed to sometime this weekend or next week.